Sunday, May 31, 2009

Random Happy Thoughts

My muse for today....

I really enjoyed the opportunity to list 6 random things that make me happy. I decided to do an encore run.

Flowers - all kinds, never met one I didn't like.

Ice cream - my very favorite is malted moo crunch. It is a special ice cream made only at a local ice cream stand.

Family - None of my family lives close by, so it is nice to see one of them. It usually involves travelling but it is worth the time and effort.

Golf - Yes! A good day is going golfing. A bad round of golf is better than a good day working.

Playing Pogo games with my sister and other family members. It is fun to do something recreational with a family member even if it is only on-line.

Sudoku puzzles. - I find these puzzles enjoyable. It keeps my mind engaged trying to logically figure out what number goes where. A great way to spend time on an airplane.

No comments:

Post a Comment